I3Mation - Your Leading Canna-Tech Company
Cannabis Operators Are Faced With One Major Issue. Regulatory Compliance!
The laborious efforts required to manage federal, state, and local government cannabis regulations are ambiguous, costly, and require qualified governance, risk, and compliance personnel. As a result, owners and operators must address the following questions to implement a smart regulatory framework:
- How do I prevent fines and, ultimately, the loss of my license as a result of a failed state or municipal examination?
- What can I be doing to avoid a cease and desist letter?
- How can I validate compliance upon demand when the federal or state officials show up?
- How can I reduce the cost and resource requirements as part of my regulatory processes?
- Are my process controls operationally effective?
What is I3Mation’s Automated Cognitive Compliance Platform (ACCP) ?
Our ACCP, based on artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and platforms, allows us to automate most, if not all, of your regulatory compliance workflows and standard operating procedures, significantly reducing the cost and effort of managing compliance. From a technical perspective, our ACCP utilizes several applications of artificial intelligence models to ensure you automate the following:
- Regulation ingestion and change management
- Legal interpretation and analysis
- The impact of applicable regulatory requirements on your business
- Manage standard operating procedures (SOPs) and internal controls
- The complete filing of your Cannabis Certificate of Analysis (CoA)
- Real-time insights and predictive analysis of your organization's state of compliance
For owners and operators of Cannabis companies, we offer a Regulatory Compliance As A Service (RCAAS)
solution that realizes the following benefits:
- Automation so that you can focus on managing your business
- Reduction of compliance costs and resources
- Effective and efficient regulatory compliance processes
- Speed and accuracy
- Automatic mapping of controls, risks, and processes to regulatory requirements
- Improved audit outcome