I3Mation's Intelligent GRC (iGRC) - The Future of the eGRC Ecosystem
Governance, risk & compliance (GRC) refers to a strategy for managing an organization's overall governance, enterprise risk management and compliance processes. A well-planned GRC strategy comes with many benefits: improved decision-making, more optimal IT investments, elimination of silos, and reduced fragmentation among divisions and departments, to name a few. While some organizations have realized these benefits, there are a significant percentage of organizations who have failed to see those any benefits from their GRC ecosystem.
Since the arrival of FinTech (financial technology) back in 2015, and now, RegTech (regulatory technologies), organizations in all industries are expecting their GRC solutions to possess increased automation with predictive insights and intelligence to be effective.
I3Mation’s executive team members were part of the original thought leaders and evangelists of GRC and had provided an incredible amount of education and awareness to global organizations.
The Current State Of Egrc
Manual and requires multiple systems for comprehensive processing;
- Requires manual configuration of workflows;
- Lacking insights and analytics;
- Data must be 'entered' or 'fed' into system(s);
- Lacks continuous controls to risks mapping and synchronization;
- Requires multiple interfaces for automation; and
Often seen as a tool vs. a framework.
- Difficult to manage transaction changes
The Future State Of Egrc
We have provided strategic advisory services on comprehensive eGRC ecosystems,
developed several eGRC solutions, and implemented virtually every eGRC tool in the market. As a result, we have designed proprietary models to integrate our process automation and artificial intelligence solutions with existing GRC systems in efforts to build a comprehensive and intellimated™ (iGRC) platform, specifically in the areas of integrated risk management and regulatory compliance workflows.
The Benefits Are Impressive: Our iGRC Solution:
Enables faster growth with calculated risks taking and real-time tracking
- Facilitate comprehensive visualization and insights into business processes; facilitation of predictive analysis and decision-making;
- Automates reporting and management of multiple business segments in a common framework;
- Brings change and adoption management into focus;
- Improve internal and external audit outcome; and more!
The Transition To Transformation
Our High-Level Strategy
Intelligent automation and robotics is a disruptor in today’s GRC solution.
Intelligent automation does more than make GRC workflows and processes easier to manage; it supports the traditional GRC solution in complex and creative problem-solving by enabling analysis of vast amounts of data through insights. iGRCc is about the primacy of people, technology, cultural change, and process automation.
Many GRC solutions are struggling to make the digital culture shift. I3Mation’s iGRC strategy can help your company enhance and maximize its GRC investment by using Intelligent automation and robotics to produce an iGRC framework. To transition to transformation, we help your organization:
Adopt Intelligent Automation
- Become data-driven. We help you embed intelligent automation into the fabric of your GRC ecosystem so you can make data-based decision-making so pervasive that people and machines alike are equipped to harvest and act on it.
- Be digitally risk-aware. We advise your organization on how to factor in new business risks they were never exposed to security, consumer privacy, data transparency and responsible use of technology—which is growing in volume and complexity.
- Embrace disruption. Intelligent automation will allow your business to be a disruptor its industry with advanced processes, accuracy, and speed.